PWGF2 is a £3.9M fund run by Plymouth University with its partner the Western Morning News to provide grants to small and medium-sized businesses across Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Plymouth and Torbay. Grants of between £25,000 and £150,000
For : –
• Purchase of capital equipment;
• Premises modifications, refurbishment, fit out;
• Capital build projects (including site servicing and preparation);
• Purchase of software and IT equipment;
• Site / lease purchase costs and commercial rents;
• Recruitment costs and salaries of employees who will have a substantial impact on the business and whose employment will move a business plan on materially.